Back to Work Coaching
Heading back to work after your maternity leave? Support for mothers returning to work after baby is rare, and with short maternity leaves in this country, can leave you feeling overwhelmed and stressed about heading back to work. We're here to help you navigate and ease the transition of going back to work with a little one at home. We'll not only help you to prepare to head back, but also how to maximize your time both at work and at home to make the most of each precious moment. You'll leave feeling empowered, confident, and calm about returning to work.
Back to work coaching topics include:
- Emotional adjustment to life as a working mom (concerns/fears)
- Pumping at work: understanding your rights, how to, storing, transporting
- Communicating effectively with caregivers
- Communicating effectively with your manager
- Nourishing your baby (and you): paced bottle feeding, meal planning
- Time management
- Finding balance
Private in-home sessions are about 2 hours and the fee is $200.